Samantha Rochard

My creative process.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

World Against me?




I have lost touch with synchrondestiny. I feel at logger-heads with the Universe. At times like these I should step back and just adopt the position of nuetral observer, yet I also feel I should keep pushing.
The Sage says that when the Universe feels like it is against you, it is because you are against the world.
I am trying to see where my thoughts are against the World's, but more reflection is needed.
Is it because I no longer enjoy the activities which my peers flock to? Is it because I am too sensitive to snide remarks and bitchiness? Is it because I feel the need to withdraw, but the world will not allow me to?
Turmoil in my mind, where is my sanctuary?
I am not myself.......if I am the cause, I now longer wish to fight.

No comments: