Dreaming


I am reading this book on folklore in Tuscany.....and somehow I got the feeling to fly. I wish I could travel around the world....well okay maybe a few countries, and paint ten peices from each country. Could you imagine such a trip....all over the world.....painting en plein air??? What a beautiful dream. I swear, driving up the highway today, I put on a Gyspy Kings CD and I could smell the Tuscan air (not that I have ever been there).

Oh for the life!!! I am still bound to the desk for a month again.....I work as a Sales Manager for a television station. People think I am nuts.......you know all the responses you will get. People are still skeptical about my story, that I am going to try to become an artist.

Deepak Chopra says that once you make up your mind to become something, the universe conspires to make it happen. Funny, the same quote was repeated again and again in The Alchemist. Messages from GOD ? I believe so.

Comments