One small Step




Great News...one of my paintings is in a Canadian magazine called In My Bed Magazine. The painting was exhibited at Art Creators Gallery in Trinidad WI in 2006. It is called Dancers. I tried to post it here, but you can see it at http://samantharochard.webs.com/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=3043429.
I believe the magazine is really worth the read....you can subscribe free at http://www.inmybedmagazine.com/. There are artists, photographers andwriters from all over the world..focused on one topic...SEX.
This racy mag has Foreplay for this issues theme. I guess dancing is considered foreplay to the horizontal lambada....ha ha ha ha.
Any way I feel inclined to shout out all my achievements, no matter how small. We will be working together again as they like my work...and I like their approach. It will get me in the mood to explore more nude paintings. Haven''t done one in a while.
I didn't get chosen for Art Kudos though. I am a bit dissapointed....sigh....I could have used the prize money. But you can't win at everything.....and I am very happy and grateful for the things I win at.
Keeping the trail blazing.........what'do I do next I wonder?

Comments