Brain on overdrive




There are periods when the mind has nothing creative (as in August 2008 to June 2009 for me recently) adn there are times when my mind spits out more ideas than time nd money allow.
I sketched the little scribble above which portays how I feel right now. So many things to work on, so little time. There is a poem that I have to illustrate, a book I want to show someone, a fable I have had for two years to illustrate also. Then I would like to try video clips with some sort of collage animation.
Got really excited by the cardboard furniture, saw a video instructable about using polymer clay which got me excited.
I have about ten sketches which have to be converted to paintings.... and more...much much more....

Bear in mind that I do have a job, with a annual quota to make, that I have to work at daily. I like the pace and people and environment, and I know some of them read my blog so I have to be nice...LOL(kidding Caro)

Maybe I need a feww of those five hour energy bottles to work overtime....at my projects.....

Comments