The Darker Side of Humour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8uQzu0IL0



I like Tim Burton. If I had had the right direction when growing up, I would have gone all creepy like him.
I love his darker views of the world, and his creatures from the other side.
Here is one of his earlier movies that I found last night when poking around You Tube.

It reminds me of my childhood.....my love for Vampires, witches. My penchant for collecting body parts. I was all set to be a mad scientist! I had no less than 30 plastic replicas of body parts, my favourite being the complete skull with the brain inside.
And yes.... I did "blow-up" the room with my experiments. Except, I didn't blow a hole in the wall, but I did blow splotches all over the ceiling, much to the chagrin of my father.......( we got a ladder and a bottle of White off, the thing they used to whiten your washecong with...)

Just a tip to budding CHemists.... do not throw the black powder in the center of a battery into a mixture of Chloride, Sulphur, Magnesium, sodium and Iron Fillings......

Comments