I am happy- please leave me alone



Apparently I am committing a crime. Apparently, it upsets some people because after having your relationship split after eight years, you are not supposed to feel so happy.

I feel just like the picture. I want to jump into life and have fun. I have been surrounding myself with new people, new experiences, and new things for me and my children, and I never realized that I was creating a grave mistake.

For the first time in my life I have a clear sense of direction. And I have a sense of promise and hope that it is the correct one for me. Not one which has been compromised or negotiated, but one which speaks to my being. I suppose something is wrong with that. I suppose it scares people, the force of happiness that comes from me. So take your cheap pot shots via text every Sunday....I will read them and laugh at your clueless assumptions, and continue to skip down my happy go lucky trail. Life is too short to worry about crap. If it makes me feel good...I'll go right ahead and damned well do it!

Comments