Unfinished



Just to show you that I have been trying. Here are two paintings, unfinished, that have been sitting on my living room floor for about..say...two months? For some insane reason, the excitement to finish them has gone. I want to finish them, but everytime I make a brush stroke it looks all wrong. Maybe its a psychological fear?

Also, what the economic downturn has done to the art market is that supplies are short, and expensive. Paint has gone up tremendously....when you can get at all. There are so many empty gapping holes where the tubes should be.

I haven't been able to feel that connection to higher being either. The thing I feel when I paint. I was reading a site about brain waves, and the most creative brain waves are the Alpha Waves. The same site proffessed to be able to teach individuals how to produce and use these brain waves, but there was a fee....and I got turned off.

I am so concious of missing out on the peak season for painting sales. Its Christmas into Carnival, and I have nothing to sell, and no urges to paint.
Clearly there is unfinished mental businees to attend to...if only I could figure out what it is???

Comments