Time Yields new paintings

Full Moon - Samantha Rochard  mixed media on paper

Leaf Mandala - Samantha Rochard - Mixed media on paper

Lotus Flower - Samantha Rochard mixed media on paper
Some quiet time for myself recently led to a very creative spurt. I was able to belt out about six pieces.
These are small ones, six inches square, and will all sell for TT$500 once they are framed. The frame is extremely important, as a matching two inch matt and thin contrast frame works well to add to these pieces.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are really lovely, mixed media, hmmm, is it watercolours with a bit of colour pencil? I especially like "Lotus Flower", as I've never seen one reproduced such like this.

OOooo, those are pricey >.< But you have already made a name for yourself, the effort is revealed in its beauty, and have your distinct style. So, I actually agree with your price, :) It's distinctively you.

I wish I had a job to purchase the other stuff you have :( But I think I'll settle to be at school for now -_-