A disturbance in the Force



......I am in my zone; elbows deep in a vat of sparkly yellow, hands locked onto an itricate web of line...just have it....almost got it......when

I NEED XXXXXX!

..................comes screaming into my brain.

I try to ignore it...really...this lines must be completed first.... or I will lose the flow....but.....
INEEEEDDD XXXXXXXXX

....and the line cracks and falls from my hand, mind and soul. I watch it in dismay fall to oblivion never to be grasped from the ether again......sadly sadly....and Frustration comes.

Understand..... an artist must have their time to focus. An artist in that focus time and space DOES NOT care about ANYTHING but the work. And ANY interruption is like a knife through the soul.

DO NOT speak to us of "reality" for we exist in various realities and know only two well that minds "choose" a reality to rest in. And that one that is chosen is no more important than choosing which side of the window pane you are looking through....

A bird must fly.....a flower will bloom...water will flow.......we must create........

Yet...the intrusion to the mind is like a growing weed that chokes my brain and will eventually block out my sun.....
I must remove the wedge of this parasite that threatens to strangle me....even if it is only in my mind.

Live Creatively

Comments